Democratizing tacit knowledge
Discover sophisticated tacit knowledge, which is held only by certain people and has become a black box, then turn it into a business by unraveling it with sophisticated mathematical skills and extensive industry knowledge. Transform it into a system through the power to develop a model—toward the democratization of “knowledge” so that anyone can use it.
Discover sophisticated tacit knowledge, which is held only by certain people and has become a black box.
Turn it into a business by unraveling it with sophisticated mathematical skills and extensive industry knowledge.
Transform it into a system through the power to develop a model—toward the democratization of “knowledge” so that anyone can use it.
A Japan where people can work with confidence
The technology we have built up so far will become a tool that can compete on a global scale.
To maximize the value of technological capabilities that lie dormant within companies,
we will launch digital businesses and create 'convenience' for many people around the world.
This will become a new value and generate new ways of working and new organizations.
With Arent's concept of DX, we will work together to create an environment where Japanese companies and businesspeople can work with confidence.
- 1Move fast and stay ahead
- Put your ideas into action right away. The more you do, the better the quality becomes.
Take action aggressively even if it is not yet complete.
- 2Everything is fine, don’t hesitate
- Failures are a steppingstone to success. Revise the method itself if necessary.
Don’t be afraid of taking risks. Keep changing to succeed.
- 3Keep thinking while running
- Always analyze, clarify priorities and goals, and rely on numbers and facts.
Take action to solve the issues at hand.
- 4Achieve goals through collective efforts
- Capitalize on each one’s strengths and rely on your team members for things outside your expertise.
Offer a helping hand when your team members are struggling and always work positively through collective effort.
- 5Be able to take initiative
- Get necessary information by yourself. Continue to learn and improve by taking an interest in and trying things outside your expertise while enjoying the latest technologies.
- 6Try to make an impression on your clients
- Study the client’s industry and meet the needs of the world.
Listen carefully to users and create things that you would really want if you were the user.
- 7Always be sincere
- Respect your clients, colleagues and predecessors. Look into yourself for causes in any situation.
Do not get overly pessimistic. Believe in your future with unbiased eyes.
Promotion of DX in the construction industry,leveraging the three unique strengths of Arent
- Technological capability
- Many of us have a background of working in 3D CAD development, and we have a proven track record of development projects and have numerous patents.
- Through our long history of co-creation specializing in the construction industry, we have accumulated an extensive knowledge on construction sites and technologies.
- Total corporate output
- We carry out all the processes from problem finding to product development to commercialization while working side-by-side with our client.
Chart: Domains in the Construction Market
Generating waves of business creation
from the construction market—the second largest market in Japan.
In Japan, the construction market is said to be the second largest one after the automobile industry, and it is facing a major turning point not only due to BIM becoming an integral part of the industry, but also due to the working hours cap imposed under the 36 Agreement (“Notification of Agreement on Working Overtime or on Days Off” stipulated in Article 36 of the Labor Standards Act). Our aim is to develop digital systems both within the company and through co-creation for solving the issues in the industry and to replace the existing systems with the new ones.
- Systematization of your company’s unique knowledge, working side-by-side up to a new business launch
- While unraveling the “tacit knowledge” held only by certain people in your company, we work together and, with surprising speed, develop new digital businesses for solving the issues that the industry has long been suffering from.View details
- Development of SaaS through co-creation
to accelerate the advancement of DX in the construction industry
- By finding “tacit knowledge,” which is beneficial to the industry, and by turning it into SaaS as a product that anyone can use, we further promote DX in the construction industry that is considered to be difficult due to multilayer subcontracting and due to the situation in which knowledge is held only by certain people.View details