- 1. Obtaining of Personal Information
- When obtaining your personal information, the Company will do so properly upon clarifying the purpose of its use.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
- The Company may use your personal information for the following purposes as well as for their accompanying purposes. When using your personal information for purposes other than the ones listed below, the Company shall obtain your consent in advance.
- The Company may use the personal information of its clients to:
- perform and manage contracts appropriately,
- perform activities including but not limited to responding to the inquiries from its clients or to providing information to its clients,
- put together statistical information in such a way that the personal information, etc. are not identifiable, then to make it available on the Company’s website, etc. or to provide it to third party, or
- analyze and process personal information, etc. in such a way that it is not identifiable, then to use it for the services offered by the Company.
- The Company may use the personal information of those who have contacted the Company for inquiries regarding matters other than the services offered by the Company to:
- perform activities including but not limited to responding to such inquiries.
- The Company may use the personal information of those who wish to join the Company to:
- provide information to the person regarding recruitment or job offering, or
- use it for the selection process.
- The Company may use the personal information of its employees, including those who have left the Company, to:
- contact them for work-related matters, to prepare a list of employees, to implement legally required procedures, or to implement other employment-related management activities,
- carry out the HR selection process or to determine employee transfers,
- determine and pay remuneration, to process tax affairs, to take procedures related to social insurance, or to provide employee benefits,
- implement proper health management, or
- carry out activities including but not limited to the Company’s publicity activities.
*Cookies are data that are sent from this server to the user’s browser, then stored in the hard disk or the memory of the user’s device.
- Obtaining of information from Google Analytics
To learn more about the terms of service of Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics website.
(Google Analytics Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/jp.html)
If you would like to disallow collection of information by Google, you may choose to opt out by using Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on.
(Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ja)
- 3. Provision of Personal Information
- The Company manages your personal information properly. Also, the Company will not disclose or provide your personal information to any third party except for the cases in which:
- it is required to provide your personal data to third party based on laws or regulations other than the Act on the Protection of Personal Information,
- it is necessary to provide your personal data to third party for the purpose of protecting the life, body, or property of an individual, but it is difficult to obtain your consent,
- it is particularly necessary for the purpose of improving the public health or promoting safe and sound growth of children, but it is difficult to obtain your consent, or
- it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or a local government, or with an entity entrusted by them, in performing the clerical work specified in the laws or regulations, but obtaining your consent may interfere with the performance of the clerical work.
- 4. Compliance with Laws, Regulations, and Norms
- The Company complies with the laws and regulations, the guidelines set out by the Japanese government, and other norms pertaining to the handling of personal information.
- 5. Safety Management Measures
- To prevent problems such as unauthorized access to your personal information, as well as leakage, loss, or damage of your personal information, the Company handles your personal information under strict management by taking reasonable safety measures. If any problem arises, the Company will remedy the situation by responding to it swiftly and properly.
- 6. Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Protection Management System
- To preserve your personal information appropriately, the Company has established a personal information protection management system and will put effort into its improvement continuously.
- 7. Inquiry
CEO, President and Representative Director