Autonomous CAD for eliminating inefficiencies in plant design
Arent × Chiyoda Corporation
PlantStream Inc. is a joint venture between Chiyoda Corporation, one of the largest plant construction companies in Japan, and Arent. We brought the high precision “autonomous design” with CAD into reality by thoroughly turning the expertise of experienced designers into algorithms. With this solution, you can reduce the time required for preparing the design for large scale projects from several months to a few tens of seconds. Not only does it help you solve issues with construction period and cost, but it also contributes to significantly reducing burden on personnel and environment. It is an innovation that could revolutionize the conventional way of plant engineering.
- Chiyoda Corporation
- WEB SITE
- Designers have been overburdened.
- CAD takes care of the tremendous amount of work for them.
- Delays in the design process lead to longer construction period and increased cost.
- With the autonomous design with CAD, the basic design can be prepared in just a few tens of seconds.
Chart: Domains in the Construction Market
- 1st PHASE
- Development of a practical, automatic route search system which not only incorporates a wide spectrum of construction site expertise into logic, but also runs at high speed.
- 2nd PHASE
- Addition of design logic and ultra-high-speed capability to the automatic route search, as well as development of parametric automatic design methods that are highly customizable.
- 3rd PHASE
- Quality improvement of overall functions including UI and UX, as well as development of a data translation function for the downstream CAD.
Revolutionizing plant design.
Working as one team.
Representative Directors : Kamobayashi Hiroki
Representative Directors : Narue Seitaro
*Some projects are currently in progress.